- show an active interest in their child's school work and progress;
- communicate regularly with the school;
- help their child be neat, appropriately dressed and prepared for school;
- ensure that their child attends school regularly and on time;
- promptly report to the school their child's absence or late arrival;
- become familiar with the Code of Conduct and school rules;
- encourage and assist their child in following the rules of behaviour; and assist school staff in dealing with disciplinary issues;
- volunteer at the school to speak to classes;
- volunteer their services at the school;
- make scholarship contributions to the school; and/or become a member of the Blessed Trinity Catholic School Council or attend meetings when possible.
Blessed Trinity recognizes parents as partners in educating our children.